Do you have any insurance guest post, you would like to submit to our personal finance blog?
We at Finance Guest Post would be delighted to hear from you. We are always looking forward to working with insurance bloggers and writers to accept well-written insurance guest articles to our blog to give our readers something great to read.
Guest Posting Policy
Finance Guest Post reserves the right to edit your insurance guest post/article as per requirements without prior information. Once we accept your article it will be considered as the property of Finance Guest Post and you transfer all your rights and interest to the content submission. No compensation is due upon article submission Once the article is submitted, you agree that we have the right to change any part of the submitted article at any time.
Guidelines to submit your article
Well, instead of a list of what we don’t agree to take, I’m just going to get to the point and tell you what we do accept:
- You need to submit your a guest post of 2000 words long.
- Your content should be well organized, well-researched, and shouldn’t have any grammatical mistakes, including proper interlinking and graphical visuals
- You also need to submit relevant royalty-free images for your guest post.
- Your content should be 100% unique, relevant and exclusive to our blog.
- Only one do-follow link is allowed to your website in your article.
- You should include one additional link to a high authority site when referring to any statistics or facts.
- You can share your article through email in word doc format.
We promise to revert to every pitch you may send. Since we get loads of emails in reference to guest post, please have patience we get back to you ASAP.
Send your articles to email@example.com.